About the Expedition
Sheer White! Whitening Strips
$50 Whitening Package! We are now offering a take-home whitening package for our patients. Sheer White! is not offered in stores and differs in texture, actually allowing you to drink while wearing them!
*Recommended for patients ages 14+
Welcome to Our
Our highly trained team is committed to providing excellent, compassionate and individualized dental care for your child. We strive to help your child achieve a beautiful, healthy smile by fostering great oral health through prevention and education. We also pride ourselves in providing a very supportive and relaxing environment when your child needs more specialized treatment. Our office serves infants, children and teens in Columbia, Ellicott City, Fort Meade and the surrounding areas in Maryland.
What they Say
My two young children LOVE Dr. Pareja and her staff. Everybody in Dr. Pareja's office works so hard to put the children at ease. My children are all smiles the entire time they are there... even when they've had cavities. I am just beyond grateful for the special care and attention that Dr. Pareja and her staff provide to our children.
Kids Super Smile
Each quarter we honor a Kids Super Smile Spotlight Patient!
This quarter we are honoring, Ryan Haney. Ryan recently had an awesome game, hitting his first two over the fence home runs in a tournament with his team, the 10U Olney Pirates!
Congratulations to Ryan Haney for being our Spotlight Patient!
What is your favorite subject at school?
- My favorite subject at school is PE.
What do you like to do in your free time? What are your hobbies, interests and extracurricular activities?
- I like to play baseball and football. I also like video games like Madden football.
When did you first start playing Baseball?
- I played rec ball when I was 6 and I am starting my 4th year of travel baseball.
Why do you enjoy Baseball?
- I like to be with my friends, I love to hit the ball and I like it when I make a big catch or a really long throw.
What are you most proud of?
- I am most proud of hitting my first two over the fence home runs. (Note from Mom: Ryan got both big hits in a tournament Kids Super Smile helped his team get to!!!)
What do you enjoy most about Kids Super Smile?
- I enjoy getting my teeth clean, putting my name on the no cavity wall and playing on the iPads.